EFFECTIVE DATE: 20 FEBRUARY 2014
This policy does not apply to items which have been customised or modified to meet a customer’s requirements.
Battery Components Ltd offers a returns policy which allows you to return unwanted products to us for a refund on the following conditions.
- We must receive the item in its original condition within 14 days of receipt by you.
- The returned item must be in a condition allowing it to be resold as new including being unused, in its original packaging, with all components and with any seals, labels and documentation intact.
- You must send the item to the following address and include a copy of your receipt: Battery Components Ltd, Unit 21 Westbrook Trading Estate, Westbrook Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1AY.
- You must pay the cost of returning the item to us.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection, we recommend that you send item using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and that you retain proof of posting.
If we receive the returned item(s) in accordance with the above requirements, we will issue a full refund but less the original delivery charge, less any payment charges, and less the amount of any discount. Alternatively, if you prefer, we will exchange the item. If the item you exchange to is of a higher value of that being returned, we will issue a bill for the difference.
If you return an item but don’t comply with this policy, then we reserve the right to destroy the item or otherwise dispose of it as we think appropriate.
We do not accept returns of the following products even in their original condition: Deionized water.