- Rated 125A at 48V dc maximum current.
- Single pole, single throw.
- Two M5 fixing screws at 48mm centres.
- Two M8 hex bolts for battery cable fixing.
- With an open housing for inspection of the contacts.
About the ED125 Emergency Stop Switch
Typically used on 12 volt, 24 volt and 48 volt dc electric vehicle systems, the ED125 is a manually operated device with an over-centre spring mechanism, which provides a snap action for both opening and closing of the main contacts. It is secured with supplied M5 posidrive mounting screws.
|Uninterrupted current – no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance).|
|Device Type||SPST Emergency Stop Switch|
|Thermal Current Rating (Ith)||125 amp|
|Intermittent Current Rating||30% Duty 230A|
40% Duty 200A
50% Duty 175A
60% Duty 160A
70% Duty 150A
that can be Ruptured
|800A at 48V D.C.|
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole|
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-40 to +60℃|